Wednesday 24 July 2013

On Sunday I saw a Facebook post advertising the need for extras in a music clip for my favourite Aussie hip-hop group.
On Monday I told a friend about it.
On Tuesday I was in a different state after a 2.5 hour drive, hanging by a pool out the back of someone's house, on set for the clip to be shot. What an amazing day. I don't necessarily mean only fun, but when you're shaking hands with the DJ & he thanks you for coming, the Channel V guys costume wings are scratching you & you pass/stand next to/make eye contact with the artists, life seems just a little surreal.

I'm awaiting the video in hope that even a bikini string made it into any shot!
It's days like this I'm going to miss Australia- but then it's days like this that make you feel grateful to live here at all.

LESSON FOR THE DAY- You will always regret the things you don't do rather than the things you do- next time I'll be asking for a photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment